Echelon - A level Or Rank In An Organization, A Profession, Or Society.


Reggae Artiste Pagey has released his new song entitled “Echelon” which happens to be a track off his upcoming project “Child redemption”. People have been receiving the song as within two days the song has racked up hundreds of listening on social media. The song has the reggae element to it by way of the different sounds used in the Instrumental alongside the fact that it has a slow dancehall tempo with the use of the modern 808  drum style, something that is relatively new to dancehall.The producer of this track is DJ JUJU TRON, a well-known musician and selector in the area of Kingston. Dj JUJU TRON is known for the production of songs done by Chavez Illmatiq who recently released his ill-therapy tape and Chike The Khemist a Tobagonian Artiste/Producer.When World Wide reggae linked up with the Artist himself Pagey, to ask about the concept behind the song and the Artwork this is what he had to say “I honestly don’t remember the first time I heard the word echelon, however, what I can tell you is that I heard it again, this time in a song title but that was “upper echelon”. I wanted to know what this word really meant so I did some research and found out it meant “A level or rank in an organization, a profession, or society” and then one day JUJU and I was just chilling and he started fitting in some random kick drums in FL studio and I said wait!!,  that has a fighter groove, a lighter was on a table close by and I took one glance at it and the rest was history. But the song in itself represents all of us as descendants of Africans with a fighter spirit looking to move forward with new ideas and eventually as one, so even the album picture shows that from my perspective, where I can be seen as a child in a graduation gown wearing a crown on the shoulder


No comments:

Featured Post

Junior X Vibing With People In Bahamas